- Elegant freestanding bathtub in two sizes
- Freestanding bath for your luxury bathroom – a real style statement
- Single bathtub with side waste outlet
- With push-to-open waste valve – simply push to open or close
- Made from very impact-resistant, shock-resistant and scratchproof Quaryl®
- Optional ViFlow Plus – waste outlet with integrated overflow
Theano — Distinctly elegant
A modern, playful design is the hallmark of Villeroy & Boch’s Theano bathtubs. The freestanding Quaryl® tubs impress with their rounded edges and an optional coloured external rim. ViFlow+ eliminates the need for floor drainage. Streamlined design for connoisseurs.
- Real monolith with very thin side walls
- Elegant faceted effect on the rim
- Choice of three overflow designs — a premium version with ViFlow+, an invisible solution with VIEGA electronics and a pressure sensor
Get away from it all in your very own wellness oasis
A freestanding bath adds an exclusive touch that takes bathing culture to a whole new level. A premium bathtub from Villeroy & Boch is an ideal choice. Thanks to flexible positioning options, freestanding baths become the focal point of a modern bathroom. Villeroy & Boch's baths are sealed with acrylic and Quaryl® to allow easy cleaning – while Colour on Demand adds an individual touch to your bathtub.
- A freestanding bath can be placed in any location; looks attractive from all angles
- The heart of an exclusive bathroom – perfect relaxation
- A personal touch for your bath with Colour on Demand
- Easy to clean thanks to unrestricted access from all sides
Villeroy & Boch's high-quality single bathtubs are real oases of relaxation. The tubs coordinate perfectly with other bathroom furniture and are fitted with a side waste outlet. They feature the usual high-quality Villeroy & Boch craftsmanship – for an obstacle free bath experience.
- Save-saving design, ideal for smaller bathrooms
- Waste outlet on the side of the bathtub
- The ideal bath for relaxing
Villeroy & Boch’s practical push-to-open valve system takes ease of use to a whole new level. The flush-fitting valve can be opened and closed simply by pushing.
- Push once to open or close – very easy to use
- Flush-fitting installation for perfect aesthetics, very easy to clean
- Distinguished by its premium workmanship, the system is both simple and compact
Quaryl® - Nature perfected.
Villeroy & Boch's exclusive Quaryl® material combines cutting-edge technology with elegant aesthetics. It is made from a carefully developed blend of quartz and sanitary acrylic. The material's great malleability opens up completely new design horizons for bathtubs and shower trays. The non-slip surface ensures a secure grip in the bath.
- Sound-absorbing for a very relaxing bathing experience.
- Smooth, non-porous and seamless design for easy cleaning
- Excellent thermal insulation keeps water warmer longer
- Very slip-resistant surface (TÜV-LGA-certified)
ViFlow Plus – Innovative bathtub waste and overflow
Villeroy & Boch's ViFlow+ integrates the bathtub overflow directly in the waste outlet. This innovative concept is controlled electronically by a pressure sensor in the fitting. This causes the waste outlet to open automatically as soon as the water level reaches a certain height.
- Elegant push-to-open chrome waste valve
- Elimination of the overflow makes tubs easy to clean and creates an attractive visual effect
- Built-in battery backup in the event of a power cut
- Choice of ten settings for the overflow level – to suit every need
Solo. Litres incl. 1 pers: 250. Technical information:: Please note: In accordance with DIN 1986-100, a floor drain is required to protect the building against flooding, if a bath is installed without an overflow. No floor drain is required if ViFlow is used.. Not included in scope of delivery:: Push-to-Open valve and ViFlow.